Not pictured: an unexplained-but-painful bruise on my hand; my lost voice; my mouth that hurts from smiling and talking more than I have in a while*.
I went to the Thought Bubble comics festival and I liked it, gosh darn it. And I’d do it all again.
I did some swapping and some selling. I liked it when people stopped to laugh at things I’d made, particularly as most things I make are intended to have some sort of comedy value. See? It’s good when people laugh at you. With you. With me.
Things I need to do now include:
- reading all my delightful swaps,
- try some more comic strip-py drawings,
- catch up on a backlog of eating and sleeping,
- getting better at chatting with the punters, guv’nor,
- unpack the reasons why I chose to dance to Take That for the first time ever.
So yeah. It was good, I’d do it again, but now I need a good sit down.
*because my stupid braces make this sort of behaviour difficult, not because I’m generally miserable. Ok well maybe a bit of that, but only so much as is healthy.