I’m launching two new comics but have still succumbed to the annual scramble to pack some other stuff for my Thought Bubble stall.
Other stuff is:
- Portfolio. These are mini-assortments of original drawings, printmaking experiments, and cool bits of paper, chopped and sewn up as books. Each one different. Affordable one-offs are a good thing, and it may well be an idea to revisit in future. There are 8 in this run, £5 each.
- Hand-bound upcycled geometric hipster artisanal mini books. You know the patterned insides of envelopes? I made some (lots and lots) into little books. It was good sewing practice and good stress relief. I’m like totally over hipster-ness and the plague of colouring books, so I gave them a pretentious name. There’s a bowlful of ’em, £1 each.
A few prints (linocuts and etchings) too.
- Celebrity Homes
- print versions of comics (comics + research/archives collaborations) from this year and recent years
- zine-y version of a presentation I gave at BCCS this year, on 3 projects using comics as a method
- Newcastle Science Comic stickers
- the world’s most beautiful business cards.
Limited quantities of free printed copies, free digital versions online, lots of chat and opinions.
More opinions to be had by asking me (and John Swogger, and Ian Horton) about Applied Comics Network, as we’re planning a planning meeting about future plans there.
This Sat-Sun 5-6 November 2016, Leeds Royal Armouries, New Dock Hall, heading towards the back right corner. See you there innit.